Nurture a Healthier Child Care Experience
AFCCA Calgary and Area is an Association of all the Family Child Care Agencies in Calgary. As part of the larger Provincial AFCCA, we work together to create consistent, regulated, quality Family Child Care programs in Calgary and surrounding area.
If you are looking for a Dayhome or want to open a Dayhome please contact the listed agencies.
Regulated Family Child Care Offers
- Inclusive Child Care 0-12 years old
- Flexible hours
- Standards for health, safety, nutrition, program planning, child ratios and supervision
- Individualized child care
- monitoring and in-home support
- Resources and training for parents and caregivers
- Government Subsidy Available
Family Child Care Providers are caregivers in your community offering regulated child care in their homes.
Family Child Care Agencies pre-screen, approve and monitor Family Child Care Providers.
The AFCCA is committed to excellence in Child Care and is actively participating in the Alberta Child Care Accreditation Program.